martes, 23 de diciembre de 2008

you know you love me


One of the interesting things about Gossip Girl paparazzi shots is that you can buy the characters’ outfits months before they’ll wear them on TV.

Today, Leighton Meister was shot lugging a giant Robert Clergerie tote and matching shoes in between scenes.

It’s funny because presumably, the new episodes will take place during the Spring, so what’s Blair doing in a winter coat?

Also, have you ever noticed how matchy-matchy she is?

It never occurred to me until I saw her shoes and handbag by the same designer.

Is this the return of totally matching accessories?  Or will Serena and Jenny counteract the Queen B with Converse and Chanel bags?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

hot music

Seguidores

Datos personales

Mi foto
well, i'll tell my story in a few words. i've been from anorexic with some bulimic episodes, to live in USA for 1 year, i had an american bF and now im back in my country trying to enjoy my life again learning as many things as i can, i really love my life now.